Work With US
Come work with us to help every child and adult with ADHD achieve their full potential!
We are delighted you are interested in the roles we have available right now. If you do not see a suitable role for your skill set but are still keen to support our organisation and get involved then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can contribute.
ADHD Solutions CIC is an independent initiative set up to support children, young people and adults who have ADHD, their families, and the professionals who are working with them.
For some this will be empowering parents to restore balance in their home by implementing our behaviour management programme, for others it may be working with a child's school to prevent exclusion and enable them to reach their full potential. Adolescents often need help and support with understanding their ADHD, life skills, social and study skills, anger, stress or anxiety management and preparation for the transition to the adult world and this is achieved through our workshops, youth forum, support groups and 1-1 coaching.
By concentrating on individual strengths and identifying areas of concern, we can help adults with ADHD overcome their challenges and develop strategies and solutions to become successful partners and parents, hold down a job, become solvent financially, and become successful in all areas of their life.
An important part of the services is our school holiday activity programme. We deliver a variety of fun stretching activities that introduce young people to new challenges, develop social skills, improve self- esteem and help to develop team building skills.
For professionals we aim to provide factual, well researched, up to date information about ADHD to enable them to have a clearer understanding of the difficulties faced by someone with the condition and to develop a range of strategies to use.
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Hours: 37.5 hrs /wk incl. 6 hrs study time/wk.
Salary: Starting salary £256.14/wk equivalent to £13,318 FTE
Contract Length: Fixed term 18mnths. Potential to hire with successful
completion of apprenticeship.
Purpose of role: To support the Specialist staff and Business Operations with the day-to-day administrative tasks and activities of the organisation.
Accountable to: Business Support Manager
Major Tasks / Responsibilities:
1. Provide high-quality administrative support to the organisation as allocated by the Business Support Manager.
2. Maintain online workshop and support groups registers and bookings including sending out info packs/workshop details, processing bookings and manage follow up, sending txt/email reminders, logging attendance and collating feedback.
3. Manage room set up and prep for meetings, event hire, printing out and prepping resources for children’s activities, helping with set up and clearing away.
4. Provide other project and office management support, including basic promotion and marketing tasks e.g. generating social media posts, as required.
5. Support the Purchase to Payment process.
6. Organise, set up and compile summaries and next steps for team meetings and maintain confidential records.
7. Provide cover for our ‘Front Door’ phone line and desk by processing new and re-referrals including accurate and complete telephone assessment database entry, email responses and overall effective day-to-day administration of referrals.
8. Other reasonable duties.